AIM
xroznerx

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Excellent

I do believe that something is being beat, and it's being beaten by a little purple guy. I think I may have been listening to this for several hours, but in a "I totally forgot I was watching this earlier" kind of way.

Also, I do see some changes to the loop from the first few times I opened this up.

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

greatest

Loved it. Great movie reference too. Fuck I can't remember the name of the movie.

Trains Trains

This was nice

I can see the effort, time and patience put into this piece, but it kind of lacked a story as a previous reviewer had said. The music was nice and relaxing. I liked that it wasn't stick figures and/or a gorefest. It also kind of seemed like he just rode the train just to ride it. He got off where he got on haha.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

This was awesome

If there is only one complaint i have is it's that when I am trying to do a small jump and I get hit in midair, I am forced into a full jump. It has launched me into oblivion many times. Happened during the use of Samus. THIS IS STILL A GREAT GAME THOUGH

explodingRabbit responds:

I'll try and fix that in a future release. Until I do, if you release the jump button after the hit animation plays (not during) you will do a short jump.

Lastman Lastman

Reminds me of the good ol' days...

The days of the Nintendo and Super Nintendo Entertainment Systems, where games were actually challenging! This game, like many older games, has patterns. If you get the pattern, you get the game. This game does not frustrate me, it engages me. It makes me want to try and try again, until I know this game top to bottom.

Good game, it's golden.

OCD+ OCD+

Haha, I think this is brilliant

It's simple, time-consuming and pointless, and I do say, I love it. I would have to guess some of these games involve patience, perseverance and dedication. Some people here just can't do that, can they? My wrist still hurts from clicking the button 10,000 times and my finger got tired after 10 minutes of pressing 'k'. I think this is one of the most original games I've ever played on NG so far. I'm sure to do these pointless, repetitive tasks over and over again. I would also call them "bad habits" haha.

Oh, and I think that some medals are broken, possibly. I didn't actually receive my medal after clicking that horrid button 10,000 times.

I also have a feeling I would get marked as 'pointless' by the people who didn't enjoy your game... just a thought.

Im a Rocker Im a Rocker

a bit flawed

it could just be the angle but her feet look really awkward. her right breast looks like its in the middle of her chest a well. the coloring is very good though.

TheShadling responds:

Yeah ive done alot of mistakes, was kinda in a hurry. Thanks for the review.

street tiger street tiger

lol

the silly proportions make the picture funny to me

antareja antareja

Very well done

The attention to detail is sweet and the color scheme is fantastic. Also, I love sexy alien chicks.