AIM
xroznerx

All 15 art Reviews

Im a Rocker Im a Rocker

a bit flawed

it could just be the angle but her feet look really awkward. her right breast looks like its in the middle of her chest a well. the coloring is very good though.

TheShadling responds:

Yeah ive done alot of mistakes, was kinda in a hurry. Thanks for the review.

street tiger street tiger

lol

the silly proportions make the picture funny to me

antareja antareja

Very well done

The attention to detail is sweet and the color scheme is fantastic. Also, I love sexy alien chicks.

Leo & Satan WP Leo & Satan WP

Awesome

Satan looks like a badass motherfucker

just throwing this out there, Satan is an anagram for Santa.

Bananasaur Bananasaur

excellent

reminds me of the bananodile drawing i did haha

bloominglove responds:

hehe. I've seen your bananodile on the front page before. I thought that it was very simple and really cute~! :)

WATCH YO MUTHA TRUCKAH MOUTH WATCH YO MUTHA TRUCKAH MOUTH

Very nice

i'd say it's better than most (or maybe all) water color pieces ive done. I don't have the patience for that kind of thing haha. it kind of seems blotchy in some places, but it could just be the paper you're using. your teeth may be jacked up but you seem to have nice eyes. well, at least behind your paintbrush.

dreamzmighty responds:

Actually, it only took me around 4 or 5 hours to paint. I used to use a BIG paint brush because yeah, I'd get really really lazy. Now I use the tinniest paint brush ever- and yeah. It tears up the paper. I try to smooth out the paint as best as I can, and for other areas I want it to be sharp.

Blueby Wooby Blueby Wooby

this is fantastic

your drawings always remind me on how beautiful yet disgusting the human body can be

good job

Anatomy Study Anatomy Study

interesting

it looks like you drew in the details before drawing the whole figure, to me anyway. the width of her waist and chest seem to be a bit inaccurate. when drawing from eye, you need to see if the points match up. my old art teacher always said to trust your eyes haha. good work nonetheless

this makes me want to draw naked people now

Surprise Discovery of Dr. Moon Surprise Discovery of Dr. Moon

i like it

the all seeing eye can mend the objects of the universe to his will

and it's awesome

HarraH responds:

Are you Dr. Moon?

Audrey II Replica Audrey II Replica

This is AMAZING

Your sculptures are excellent. Your attention to detail is superb and it is painted very well. It also looks like the flower has a little kissy face haha. I'd probably kiss it but you wouldn't like that, would you?